To get rid of grey hair, people spend hundreds of dollars for the typical hair dyes available in regular markets and big chain retailers. Often, consumers don’t realize that these dyes have several harmful ingredients, including ammonia & PPD, which produce instant results. But these chemicals can create allergic reactions like itching, sores, rashes, and even cancers.
Natural Oris Black Hair Colour is a solution to the harmful chemical hair dyes. The ingredients we use in our natural hair colour are 100% safe and organic. This herbal black colour powder can be used frequently, giving you better, longer-lasting colour. Natural Oris Hair Colour is safe to use on eyebrows and facial hair.
- Soak the powder in hot water and make the paste , after 5-10 minutes apply this paste on the hair with the help of brush and gloves covering entire hair.
- Cover the hair with shower cap. It is must because it provides required heat for proper colouring and prevents spreading the paste in sides.
- Wash the hair after 60 minutes.
- Its has no PPD, Ammonia, Peroxide, or any chemical.
- It can be used on Moustaches, beard and eyebrows and leaves no colour on the skin .
- Its gives the proper colouring after 24-48hours. For first times users it is advisable to apply it for 2-3 times, but later on it works in a single application and may repeat in 7-10 days to maintain the colour.
- In cold weather, apply this colour powder in a warm room.
- It is completely natural and 100% herbal product and does not colour the hair quickly, like chemical hair colours, so be 100% sure of your safety & health.
A : It has no PPD(Para Phenylene Diamine), Peroxide, Perborate, Ammonia or any chemical at all.
A : It is completely natural and 100% herbal product, so takes time to colour the hair and does not colour the hair quickly like chemical hair colours.
A : As it hasn’t any chemical & safe to use. It is useful for those:
Who are health conscious.
Who are allergic to hair dyes,
Teenagers having 5% to 25% grey hair and don’t want to use chemical hair colours at early age.
A : Deewal does not test on animals, its 100% cruelty free and also vegan. We are strongly committed – not to test on animals.
A : Generally, it lasts for 10-15 days. Though it is natural colour and varies from hair texture to texture.
A : Yes, you can use any shampoo or conditioner.
A : Yes, this colour does not cause any chemical allergy. But if you have a specific allergy or very sensitive skin then please review the ingredients of the product and contact your general practitioner to determine if a product is suitable for your skin.
A : Yes, there are some points to get good colour on your hair. 1. Do not use oil before using this colour, your hair should be clean. 2. Use a cap to cover all your hair after applying this colour. 3. Avoid wearing light colours. See the instruction slip inside the product.
A : The products will not be harmful after the date of expiration, but active ingredients may become less effective. For this reason, we advise you to use a fresh product to get the good results.
A : Our Hair colours are dry powders in appearance and we do not use any preservatives. So, the shelf life of these kind of products is shorter.
A : You should be safe in colouring your hair when pregnant as in this situation there’s increased sensitivities, so it is always recommended to perform a patch/sensitivity test to make sure you won’t have an allergic reaction to the product. It is also recommended to make sure you can tolerate the odour since many pregnant women have very sensitive sense of smell.